Imagine being able to add new functions and tools independent of the existing RMM platform. What if the RMM’s vendor platform is no longer the defining factor on what tools and services are at hand to manage your environment?
Shannon Anderson (Plugins4), Jeff Brock (Janus Tech) and David Miller (previously with CCleaner, Avast, and Malwarebytes) joined together to work on a new tool that will allow MSPs to get more value out of their RMM platform. RMMmax is a Cross platform toolbox designed to expand the abilities of today’s RMM environments independent of the RMM.
This provides freedom to move between platforms and bring automated deployment and management of your favorite tools with you. For example, whether you are using ConnectWise Automate or Datto RMM you get that same set of tools working the same way. RMMmax currently supports the following platforms.
- ConnectWise Automate
- ConnectWise Control
- Datto RMM
We are actively working on adding new RMM and RAT platforms to our toolbox. Reach out to David Miller and let us know your interested and what platforms you’re using.
Each of the tools can be used in a global environment, speeding up management and delivery of your MSP’s service program. Many RMMs provide a very basic resemblance of tools or monitors to alert you of an issue, but none go to the lengths that RMMmax does to provide a comprehensive and complete set of tools to fully manage, via remote, all aspects of each of these services.
- SurfLog is a tool that reports on the browsing usage of Windows Users across your RMM environment.
- BitLocker to mitigate unauthorized data access on lost or stolen computers by encrypting all user files.
- BleachBit can easily free cache, delete cookies, clear Internet history, shred temporary files, delete logs, and discard junk you didn’t know was there.
- Chocolatey a global silent installer and maintainer for applications and tools.
- Windows Defender is a real-time PC security solution available on every Microsoft OS.
RMMmax is focused on the future of RMM management toolsets. We are extending our toolbox to include some of the best tool management features and expanding the RMM platforms we support.
Come see what we are doing while we are in beta and have a go at our service.